Cemented carbide rotary file, also known as cemented carbide high-speed assorted milling cutter, cemented carbide die milling cutter, etc., is used together with high-speed electric grinder or pneumatic tool. Cemented carbide rotary file is widely used in machinery, automobile, shipping, chemical industry, craft carving and other industrial sectors. Hard alloy rotary file can be used to process cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, hardened steel, copper and aluminum, etc. As the carbide rotary burrs is clamped on the high-speed rotating tool for manual control, the pressure and feed speed of the carbide rotary file depend on the service life and cutting effect of the tool.
1. Can process cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum and other metals, and marble, jade, bone and other non-metals. The processing hardness can reach HRA ≥ 85.
2. It can basically replace the small grinding wheel with handle and has no dust pollution.
3. High production efficiency. The processing efficiency is dozens of times higher than that of the hand file and nearly ten times higher than that of the small grinding wheel with handle.
4. Good processing quality and high finish. It can process all kinds of mould cavities with high precision.
5. Long service life. The durability is ten times higher than that of high-speed steel cutter and more than 200 times higher than that of small grinding wheel.
6. Easy to master, simple to use, safe and reliable.
7. The comprehensive processing cost can be reduced dozens of times.
It can finish machining all kinds of metal mold cavity; clean up the flash, burr and weld of casting, forging and welding parts; process the chamfering, rounding, groove and keyway of all kinds of mechanical parts; polish the impeller flow passage part; clean up the pipe; finish machining the inner hole surface of mechanical parts; all kinds of metal and non-metal process carving, etc. In the developed countries, it has been widely used. It is an important means to improve production efficiency and realize the mechanization of fitter. In recent years, this kind of tool has been gradually popularized and applied in our country. With the increasing number of users, it will become a necessary tool for fitters and repairmen.
(1) Finish machining all kinds of metal mold cavity, such as shoe mold and so on.
(2) All kinds of metal and nonmetal craft carving, craft gift carving.
(3) Clean the flash, burr and weld of casting, forging and welding parts, such as machine casting factory, shipyard, automobile factory, etc.
(4) Chamfering and grooving of various mechanical parts, cleaning of pipes, finishing of the inner hole surface of mechanical parts, such as machine shop, repair shop, etc.
(5) Repair of impeller runner, such as automobile engine factory.